College Bound Athletes
Most colleges belong to the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) or the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA). Students must meet eligibility requirements and register with the eligibility center to play sports for the respective college.
Student athletes need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center at the end of their junior year of high school.
Click on site below for any NCAA updates
Student athletes need to register with the NAIA Eligibility Center at the end of their junior or fall of their senior year.
- Course Catalog
- CHS Graduation Requirements
- High School Planning
- California 4-Year University Requirements
- Community College Concurrent Enrollment
- Career Exploration
- College Bound Athletes
- College Visit
- Common Application
- SAT and ACT
- Scholarship Dates & Deadlines
- Student Wellness Resources
- Transcript Requests
- Freshman Research Paper
- Sophomore Holocaust Paper
- Junior Research Paper - Contemporary Issues
- Senior Project
- Bilingual Support
- District Departments